Tweaking, Fluffing, and Trying to Make Things Fabulous

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fall is in the air

Since September is in FULL swing, it's about that time to pull out the fall decor!
These are some of my FAVORITE Fall things...
CANDLES! Autumn Wreath and Spiced Pumpkin by Yankee Candle. These are the most amazing, best smelling candles ever. They make your whole house smell like fall.   


































PUMPKINS--of course! This year I am planning on re-creating one of the below ideas.



















LOVE this idea from Good Housekeeping.  So stinkin' simple.


















 Super cute pumpkins with house numbers from Sunset.
CANDY CORN!  This stuff makes me SO sick but it's SO addictive!







FALL FOODS!  Especially Cobblers, Pot Roast, and Cider!


   















MY ANNIVERSARY (year 3 is coming up in October!!) and CRISP AIR!  Really no picture of this... but I LOVE it! 
So.. random thought...I tried on and almost bought my first pair of "skinny" jeans today but I am not sure if I can do it or not.  No worries-- I have all week to make up my mind and go back for them.  I guess the BIG question is- is 30 too old for trends?  Is this really a trend or just good style? 

Carolyn

1 comment: