Tweaking, Fluffing, and Trying to Make Things Fabulous

Monday, October 25, 2010

foodie

Why do I insist on torturing myself?  I am a eater... a no joke, lets get down to business eater. I am one of those girlie's that thinks about food... all. the. time.  I always need to know when my next meal is coming and what it will be. Its an obsession really.  SO why is it that I insist on watching a full hour and a half of "the best thing I ever ate" on the food network?  My mouth is salivating right now.  stupid TV. 

Just cause I think its important... I want you all to know what I consider to be good eats.  Besides the obvious choice of bread and pasta, here are my favorite guilty eats...

1.  Fried Oreo's from any fair or random stand.  They are the most ridiculous, yummy, scrumptious little heavenly packets of food ever.  This is my latest obsession:)
2.  Guapos three taco meal.  Its to DIE for... but you gotta get a side of friend yucca to make it legit.
3.  Most cupcakes (lemon or chocolate) or a lemon pie
4.  Tony's cheese pizza
5.  Artichoke dip.. I gotta say I make a mean one but I kindof prefer the one from Costco...it's seriously delish.

Ok... Im heading to bed before I ruin my diet or embarass myself any further.  


Carolyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment