Tweaking, Fluffing, and Trying to Make Things Fabulous

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

pictures a plenty

After spending weeks searching all my fav blogs for inspiration I finally decided to just take the plunge and dive right into my photo wall collection.  


With no real plan in sight I hammered about 50 nails into the wall to get 16 frames up--- don't judge... its not easy to get right on the first go..or the second... even the third is hard.


Here is the plain as day beginning wall... this wall is in my main family room (staring straight at the fire place)


Before:  It's OK you can say it....B.O.R.I.N.G!

I attempted to make a pattern on the floor but that didn't work out so well





So, then I just started hanging :) Here is the finished product!




What do you all think?  I think MAJOR improvement.. my husband...not so much.  I still need to figure out what to put on the table... it looks a little bare at the moment... improvements are still coming!


Carolyn

3 comments:

  1. Looks great! I love the arrangement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously LOVE IT! You are so good at putting together great ideas!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I love the picture if daddy at the top. I NEED to have that same idea in my house. I am going to copy you!!! Love, Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL-- Chrissy you are insane! Thanks for all the love:)

    ReplyDelete