Tweaking, Fluffing, and Trying to Make Things Fabulous

Thursday, August 26, 2010

big fat fail

Readers... I have failed you.  My BIGGEST goal when starting this blog was to share my thoughts/projects/wisdom (haha.. juuuust joshin you:))  on a DAILY basis.  And what do you know... the world was against me last night--on fateful day 8 of this blogging marathon. 

Let me paint you a picture of my evening last night.  Came home from work all excited to make some pancakes, work on a little project, and write to all of my faithful readers.  Pancakes were delish--dishes done-- so I went to take a picture for my next post and what do you know- the battery in my camera died.  No worries, im flexible--- I charged it up, watched a little Sixteen and Pregnant and checked back 30 minutes later.  Finally in business!  I took my pictures-- set up shop in front of my lovely computer and low and behold the internet was out... WHAT--IS--THAT--ABOUT?  After checking for the umpteenth time I hung my head low and gave up.  No worries-- it just means that you get TWO posts today!


You have to wait until after dinner for the next one...

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment