Tweaking, Fluffing, and Trying to Make Things Fabulous

Thursday, August 26, 2010

its the most wonderful time of the year

well... not technically-- BUT.... it is YARD SALE season!!!!!  

I am super excited to have my first official grown up yard sale this Saturday! I am a self proclaimed yard sale fanatic... kind-of makes sense since I am 1/2 thrifty (and another 1/2 spender).  I am not a huge clutter person... so I don't rummage to find junk... only diamonds in the rough.  This girl (me) can spend hours driving from sale to sale and not come home with a darn thing.  It's likely that I spend more money on gas then I would save if I found something that I wanted.. but that's besides the point. 

Anywho-- I have cleaned out my house and am ready for the BIG sale this weekend.  Two (maybe three) of my favorites are coming over to sell some of there stuff too-- so it's like a "hang-out, chit-chat, make some money" type of yard sale.  

I spent my entire night last night making yard sale signs to hang everywhere... I need this yard sale to be bumpin' so I made 19! That's not excessive right?


Wanna see?  Of course you do :)



Wish us luck!

OH!  And because I am sure you are dying to know... want to see what I had for dinner tonight?  Looks odd but it is SO good... tastes just like a hot dog but without all the weird pig parts.


                                       

I made you hungry right?

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment