Tweaking, Fluffing, and Trying to Make Things Fabulous

Sunday, August 22, 2010

coupon shopping..take II

As I mentioned yesterday I was super excited that Shoppers Food Warehouse was tripling coupons up to 50 cents and doubling coupons up to a dollar, but it turned out to be a bust.  It took me almost two hours to shop and I didn't end up with as many deals as I typically get.   Shopping for two hours is not normal and is WAY too long.  I felt like I was there all day.  Typically I am in an out in an hour or so but because I am not familiar with their store layout, it took me FOREVER!

I saved 56%--paying $22.03 for everything pictured... not my best but I did pick up a few things that I needed and a few items to take on vacation. 







Anyone else take advantage of Shoppers coupon deals?  

**Enough grocery talk.. my next post will be about something a little more fun!


Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment