Tweaking, Fluffing, and Trying to Make Things Fabulous

Sunday, September 19, 2010

did you miss me? Did you know I was gone :)

Eeash!  Sorry for the week full of lackluster posts, I promise I have good reason for it-- I WAS ON VACATION!!!! We got back yesterday morning around 10 am from Nags Head, NC!  We had the BEST time... the weather was rediculously beautiful and I LOVED spending the week with the crazy people I call my family.  There were 10 of us total-- my mom, oldest sister plus her husband and their little boy, my older sister (not to be confused with the oldEST sister:)) her husband and their little girl, my little brother, me and my husband.  The trip was LONG awaited-- I spent the entire summer watching co-workers and friends head out on summer vacation and was so excited to finally have my turn!

I promise to post pictures as soon as the oldest sister gets off her rump and sends them on over to me (yes, I am talking to you, Chrissy)!  Why is it, you ask, that I dont have any pictures?  Well- thats cause I am incapable of toting my camera around with me.  If by some magical chance I have put forth the effort to bring my camera, the task of taking it out of my bag and pressing a button to take a picture is just too much effort for this girl. It's sad, I'm aware of this.  

I am off to RELAX tonight.  For some reason whenever I go out of town I return feeling a little "blech!" and under the weather.  time to get some sleep and hopefully feel 100% by tomorrow.

Carolyn


No comments:

Post a Comment