Tweaking, Fluffing, and Trying to Make Things Fabulous

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

neat and tidy!

When I returned from my beach vacation and opened up my pantry it physically drained me.  I am not a neat person by nature but I strive to be that way...it just doesn't come naturally for me.  Anyways- I wasn't feeling my best this past weekend and decided to stay in, relax, and clean up my pantry.  Here are some before and after pics.  Don't judge!

A little taste of what my shelves looked like
Tsk Tsk

Here are some after pictures:) 






Ahhh... I feel like I can breathe again!  If only the rest of my house looked this organized!  You should know that about 7 feet from this clean and organized little room I have a sink full of dishes and pots and pans on the stove.  Not feeling well is a great excuse for not cleaning. 

Have you organized anything lately?

Carolyn


No comments:

Post a Comment