Tweaking, Fluffing, and Trying to Make Things Fabulous

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thoughts..STAT!

Please tell me the truth... do I look like an idiot?  And I'm not referring to the idiotic expression on my face, I am talking about the outfit... I need to know (and kind of fast cause I am wearing it Friday night...unless you say that I shouldn't) whether this looks silly or cute.  You wont hurt my feelings... well you might but I need some tough love right about now.  Nothing worse then leaving the house with a false sense of confidence. 


P.S. Yes- Quentin appears to be eating Bentley.    
P.S.S. Between my facial expression in the first picture and my hand in the second picture it is clear that I cannot take a normal looking picture. 
P.S.S.S. Stripes.  I know, I know... Its a daring look for those of us that have heftier portions than others. Whats a girl to do...you know my love of stripes...



What am I doing?  I think I was just getting ready to put my hand on my hip
(you know...a much "cooler" pose...) when Dan snapped the pic... we will blame him..not me.  

So people... which is it? Wear it with confidence or don't be caught dead in it? 


Carolyn

6 comments:

  1. I think it looks great! Rock it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls! Why is it SO hot today? I may need to forgo the leggings and boots and go with flats...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG..I laughed so hard at this blog, the pictures, and the fact that you look SO serious.

    Your legs look amazing in boots!! I <3 <3 <3 them.

    P.S. A three <3 heart-love means I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL.. well you know what a serious girl I am!

    ReplyDelete