Tweaking, Fluffing, and Trying to Make Things Fabulous

Monday, October 11, 2010

busy weekend!

Sorry loyal readers (sarcasm) for the lackluster posting this weekend...it was a non-stop busy weekend!

So what did I do?  It was a weekend full of wedding festivities and family! 

Here is the rundown...Friday I headed out of work early for my friend Karen's wedding rehearsal.  I was one of the lucky ducks chosen to be a brides maid!  Here we are at the rehearsal dinner...
Bev (my BFF and fellow bridesmaid), ME, Lauren (friend from high school and fellow bridesmaid)
All the maids! Bev, Karen (BRIDE), Ashley, Lauren, ME, Sandy, Lauren.  We are
showing off our very cool bracelets that we got as gifts! 
 Here are some wedding day pics...
Bev, ME
Bev, ME, Ash
The BEAUTIFUL bride and some friends striking a pose.  AGAIN...WHY must I always be doing something weird?  Scratching my back maybe??
 So the wedding was beautiful and a BLAST! I danced my rump off (which is always comical cause I have NO rhythm!  Thank goodness for liquid courage:))

Onto the rest of the weekend... My sister, bro-in-law, and nephew came up for a visit so my entire family went to a local festival... It was "eh"... I mean I can't lie- it wasn't Ah-mazing like my brother in law said it would be, but as far as fairs go, I guess it was OK.  It was great cause I was with my niece and nephew and I LOVE being with them...but a fair without fried oreo's is not a top notch fair in my book.  I don't have any pics..so sorry!  Then I spent today sleeping in, shopping with the family, and playing super mario brothers with my nephew (its his FAVORITE and he thinks I am the coolest for playing with him!).

That's about it!  Me and the husband are eating some Chinese right now and watching old episodes of Prison Break (hence why I am typing... Prison Break is the worst). 

I *think I am going to head to the store to pick up some mums and pumpkins... I need to get this house all fall'ed up!

TTFN!

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment