Tweaking, Fluffing, and Trying to Make Things Fabulous

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

gloating?

So.. I am typically not one to gloat but so sorry... I just have to on this one.

Below is a picture of the items I picked up at Target tonight.  Guess what my total was for all of this?  Did you guess $84.00?  Well... my friends... $84.00 is what all of this should have cost (6 games at $13.00 per game)  but I paid just $7.84.  Yup- just over $1.00 for each game!!!!!



How did I do it?  Well-- Target is currently having a sale on CUPONK games... they are marked down from 13.99 to $7.00 (I believe the sale ends tomorrow).  Then, I printed $5.00 off CUPONK coupons that are currently on the Target website.  THEN, I also printed off a coupon for $5.00 off any three Halsboro games.  So this is the run down...

BUY 3 CUPONK Games on sale for $7.00/piece ($21.00 total for all three)
Use three coupons for $5.00 off CUPONK Games ($15.00 OFF total)
Remaining Balance is $6.00
Then I used the $5.00 off three Halsboro game coupon 

TOTAL Paid out of pocket: $1.00 (for all three.. for real!)

THEN I did the same thing again but decided to throw in the Operation game (which says it is made by MB but according to all the signs at Target it is a Halsboro game).  Here is that deal:

BUY 2 CUPONK Games on sale for $7.00/piece ($14.00 total for both)
Use two coupons for $5.00 off CUPONK games ($10.00 OFF total)
Purchased Operation (ON SALE for $7.00-- regularly $13.99)
Then I used the $5.00 off three Halsboro game coupon

TOTAL Paid out of pocket: $6.00 (for all three!!)

LOVE getting some holiday shopping done on the CHEAP!!

Have you found any GREAT deals out there?

Carolyn 



No comments:

Post a Comment