Tweaking, Fluffing, and Trying to Make Things Fabulous

Monday, November 29, 2010

deck the halls



Did you all celebrate Thanksgiving by putting up your Christmas decorations like this girl?!?  Well, as a girl that LOVES some twinkling lights I like to have my tree up for as long as possible... like obnoxiously long. I put the trees up three days before Thanksgiving and do not intend on taking them down until I am forced to :-)


This year we went all out and put TWO tree's up!!  I LOVE it, sparkle EVERYWHERE you look! Wanna see round one of Holiday decorations?  Here you go... 


Christmas Tree in the MAIN Family Room-- This one has REALLY fat lights-- I heart them:) 





a little festivity for the console table


a closer look
Nothin' better then a tree in a bowl... 

Clearly this is just the beginning but I am feeling well on my way to some festive Holiday cheer!  Did you start decorating for the Holidays?

Carolyn




2 comments:

  1. Love your tree and your house looks amazing.
    I hope you enjoyed our nephew. He was talking about you when I saw him Sunday night.
    Its a good thing I really like you or I would be very jealous... LOL
    Have a blessed Christmas season. Love your blog!
    Nik Nik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww-- thanks Niki! Our little Brayden is definitely a cutie pie! I hate that we live so far from him :( Glad you all got to see him again... now IM jealous!

    ReplyDelete