Tweaking, Fluffing, and Trying to Make Things Fabulous

Sunday, January 2, 2011

to kindle or not to kindle?

Remember my little "What I want for Christmas List" that I posted a few weeks back?   Well, the truth is that while I listed a Kindle on my list I really was iffy about "truly" asking for one and ended up telling everyone that I didn't want one.  Fast forward to Christmas-- I was a uber lucky girl and got a lot of amazingly wonderful gifts-- not a kindle because I said I didn't want one-- I really wasn't sure if I would like to read on a screen or not since I am such a big fan of real books.  Well, now I am teetering on the edge again and am thinking I may purchase one with some of the Christmas money that I received. 

So my question is for those of you with a Kindle--what do you think??  Love it or is it not worth the hype?

Thanks for sharing!

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment