Tweaking, Fluffing, and Trying to Make Things Fabulous

Saturday, January 1, 2011

painting, flowers, and food

Well hello again!

I am SO stinkin' obsessed with stalking other peoples blogs that I keep forgetting about mine! 

So about a month ago I painted my downstairs bathroom a really pretty light grey color... let me tell you, it was a pain in the arse- - -seriously!  That bathroom is tiny and every time I turned around I was bumping into freshly painted walls-- not my best day to say the least.  Anyways-- the bathroom is painted and I decided to make a nifty yarn wreath to go along with the new color.  You can find directions all over the web and believe me it is really REALLY easy.  You just wrap a wreath with a lot of yarn...around and around and around for like 3 hours until the whole thing is covered and then you add your nifty felt flowers that you whipped up real quick- seriously so easy its silly.  Anywho-- here are a few pics.



I love!  Now that I know how to make these little flowers things I have a feeling I am going to put them everywhere!  I see a headband in my future!

Hope you all had a FANTASTIC New Years! I started mine off cooking up a storm-- blackberry cobbler, cookies, meatloaf, homemade mac n cheese, mashed potatoes, roasted asparagus...mmmm.... makes me hungry thinking about all of it :)  I'm still debating my New Years resolution but once it is hammered down Ill be sure to share... why is it I have a feeling you all are NOT at the edge of your seat waiting to find out:-)

Carolyn

2 comments:

  1. OMG I made 4 of these last week! Too funny! :) I'll have to send you my pics, they're stinkin' adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you make the flowers? I didn't catch that part lol

    ReplyDelete