Tweaking, Fluffing, and Trying to Make Things Fabulous

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Thriftin' It Up!

Check out my thrift store finds from the past month...

A Glass Fishy with A Big Mouth
I made myself believe that I truly "needed" this... therefor it was not a impulse buy.  He looks very cute in my downstairs bathroom... I'm thinking he may "eat" some pretty soaps. 

Open Wide!

A Strawberry Planter Lookin' Thingy 
These things can go for $50.00 and up so my $3.00 planter was a steal!  Still trying to figure out what color to paint her.  Any ideas? 

Some Straw Wreaths and Baking Dishes
 Love that I found straw wreaths with plastic on them (that's the key) for .50 each... now I can make more yarn and felt flower wreaths.  I also got some really nice small baking dishes for $1.00/piece

Vases!
Now these didn't come from a thrift store BUT I did find these pretties at my T.J. Maxx in the clearance isle.  I think the small one was $3.00 and the big one was $5.00... a STEAL in my book!

Any great finds in your thrift stores lately?

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment