Tweaking, Fluffing, and Trying to Make Things Fabulous

Thursday, March 10, 2011

more rugs?!?!?!

T-minus 2 weeks till our beast of a leather couch comes in!  I know I made some cracks about my lack of love for leather but I am seriously (for real) excited for it to come in so I can start decorating the basement..what can I say it grew on me...BIG time :-) My biggest worry is that with "builder beige" walls, a beige carpet, and a brown couch that the room will look a tad dull and we really cant have that!  I was thinking of ways to bring some color into the room and was debating on adding a area rug.  I found some great ones that I am thinking about... let me know what you all think.


BUT first-- keep in the back of your mind the color of the couch
Now... what do you think about these from Dash & Albert Rug Company  ...  too much?  too little?



What about these ones that I found at Pottery Barn... what do you think?  I feel like they are missing the "oomphh" I am looking for.

Or... what about one of these from Overstock... you cant beat $116.00 for a 8 x 11 rug (in BLUE)


So what are your thoughts?  Like anything?  Have a better idea of what would look good?!?!  Let me know, I'm all ears!

Carolyn

1 comment: