Tweaking, Fluffing, and Trying to Make Things Fabulous

Monday, August 30, 2010

switcheroo

I read a post the other day that said a successful blogger is short, sweet and to the point.  The tell tale signs that you are creating a blog that people won't read is excessive writing and not enough pictures.. so since I aim to please I am giving you a post full of pictures:)


After listening to some advice from my friends, I decided to change up my living room/dining room entrance.


Here are some before pics...



The view looking at the inside of my front door (Q snuck in the pic!)


A closer look at the living room


A closer look at the dining room


No a bad set up but it was a little odd to have a wine rack in the living room when the dining room is right next door so here is what I did...


 
Moved the wine rack to the dining room and added a bench in the living room.  
The perfect spot to tie your shoes as you are walking out the door:) I'm thinking about 
adding some hooks since the mirror looks like it is a mile away from the bench..thoughts?


A closer look at the new living room.  The bench is black velvet from Target!  
I got it on clearance for $17 about 3 months ago and have used it as a vanity bench. LOVE a good find!


The dining room.  Why are my pictures so yellow?  My table runner 
is not lime green... the colors are a little off..  


A closer look at the wine rack (which oddly enough holds no wine right now :))


There you go!  A switcheroo that was 100% free.  Only thing I need to worry about now is what I am going to sit on when I get ready in the morning:) 


Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment