Tweaking, Fluffing, and Trying to Make Things Fabulous

Saturday, September 25, 2010

thrifty shopping

Whats a girl to do with a free morning and a few smackeroo's?  You probably guessed... Yard sale and thrift store shop!!!


Look at all of the loot I got for less than $35.38.  Sure it looks like trash right now but wait till you see what I do to it...or attempt to do to it!!


Almost all of my goodies!
What a STEAL!  Seriously!  I have been looking for one of these dresser's FOREVER!
When I saw it sitting all by itself I was so excited to see that it was $25.00... then just as I
asked the sales person to take it to the front for me he lifted off the lamp on it to show a SALE
sign for
$10.00!!!!  You can't beat that price!  It is going to go in my guest bedroom.  I just need to
decide if it is staying wood colored or not... stay tuned!
U-G-L-Y you ain't got no alibi you UGLY... hey hey you ugly!
Ahh.. j/k.. I have high hopes for this one! This gem was $5.00

A closer look!


Don't love these right now.. but I think they will look fantastic prettied up.
The pink one was $1.99 and the white one was .99. 
Another plate for my plate wall!  Love how colorful this one was!
Plus for .99 it had to come home with me.
Pretty excited about these little mirrors that already have hooks for the wall.
They are going to be fancied up first though.  Total- $3.99

An Apothecary jar with sea shells.. you cant beat that!  $5.00
I debated on these things forever! They are wall sconces and I think I like them.. not 100% sure.
For $1.96 a piece I will see what I think of the end product.  

This is a HUGE bargain that I found at a yard sale this morning.  It is a warming dish that just
needs a little TLC to make it silver and shiny again.  Never been used for $3.50!
Have you gotten any good deals lately?
Stay tuned for some before and afters coming this week!

 Carolyn

1 comment: