Tweaking, Fluffing, and Trying to Make Things Fabulous

Sunday, October 17, 2010

I finally got my "fall on"

Look at me... a girl of my word!  I told you all I was going to fall up my front stoop and this weekend I finally did just that!


The BEST part is that while I tszujjed up my stoop I didn't spend a ton of money.  So you know how big-ish pots of mums are typically $14.00 or if you have a Costco card you can get one for $10.00?  Well, $28.00 seemed steep for two pots of mums that I am probably going to kill in two weeks and I am a girl without a Costco card, so I went the next best route.  I hit up a nursery that sold fully bloomed mums for $6.00/piece.  I know, pretty smart of me huh:) 


So here my stoop is looking all festive!







All I need know is some pretty pot holders to put these mums in and another Saturday to carve my pumpkins!


Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment