Tweaking, Fluffing, and Trying to Make Things Fabulous

Sunday, October 31, 2010

November GOALS!

Since I JUST posted about my late September and October goals I figured I should set some goals for November.   Here are some things I hope to accomplish...


1.  Paint the kitchen!  This is a HUGE job that will take some mullah for paint and supplies... SO, if I cant finagle it this month then I will scale down my goal and paint the downstairs bath instead!


2.  Continue collecting plates for my plate wall.  I have 7 now... need about 7 or 8 more  before they can go up.


3.  Make a picture wall in my family room... I'm thinking something like these...  just not sure if I should go with all 1 color frame like black or white OR if I should mix it up and use black, white, silver, gold... what do you all think? 
Source: Nuestra Vida Dulce
Source: Young House Love

That's it!  I think November is going to be a uber busy month with family and shopping and cooking so I am keeping my goals to a minimum. 

What are your goals for November? 

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment