Tweaking, Fluffing, and Trying to Make Things Fabulous

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

oops I did it again-- holiday edition

Clearly you checked this post out because you are a HUGE Britney fan like myself.... right?  right????


Oh--Kay.... my love of Brit aside-- here are some photos of my Living room which holds my second Christmas tree (do you get the blog title now??!!?!). 

Still in need of a tree skirt and a few more decorations but at least she is up
nothin' like some silver balls and a silver pine cone to spread some cheer...
P.S. The top looks crooked... its not... just my OLD camera!
AND.. Cause I like you all SO much you get to see how I tszujjed up my dining room! 

Hmm... cookies or treats in this cake stand would make it look MUCH better!
Love me some apothecary jars!  I put some fake snow in them that I got after Christmas last year tied a bow around one and added some greenery and berries to the others and they look uber cheery!

P.S. The lamp was a thrift store find from two weeks ago-- $6.00!!!  It came with a super nasty shade but luckily my mom had one that I could borrow (steal forever).  I'm in love. 

Let the decorating continue :) 


Carolyn 

1 comment: