Tweaking, Fluffing, and Trying to Make Things Fabulous

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

how'd they get so smart?

So I am OBSESSED (seriously) with searching for and reading blogs.  I truly cant help it-- its a addiction.  Luckily this is one of those addictions that isn't really frowned upon.

Anywho-- I was doing my normal nightly blog search and found the most clever idea... kitchen cabinet's fancied into a kitchen bench..who'd a thunk it?  Well, I'll tell you who... Aubrey and Lindsay did.  Check out there project...

Credit: Aubrey and Lindsay at Blogspot.  There project in the works. 

009
Credit: Aubrey and Lindsay at Blogspot.  Final Product.
You can check out all the details on their blog at http://aubreyandlindsay.blogspot.com/2009/11/making-seating-bench-in-kitchen.html.  So  I have been walking around my house all night trying to figure out where I could put some make-shift-kitchen-cabinet-turned-benches.... there doesn't seem to be an obvious spot in my house... hmmm....

Carolyn


2 comments:

  1. Maybe you could create a window seat in one of your rooms using the same idea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be super cute! I need to figure out a cheap way to make this happen:)

    ReplyDelete