Tweaking, Fluffing, and Trying to Make Things Fabulous

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Weak

Whats "weak" mean you ask?  Well I will tell you--- "weak" is the word I would use for not posting in an ENTIRE WEEK!  Gasp!  I know.  

So what has been keeping me busy?  I'll tell you... I got a temporary grill on Friday (not a Foreman or Weber..we are talking about teeth people), spent the weekend complaining about my mouth hurting, visited with a bunch of high school friends Saturday night, coupon shopped and ran by the thrift store on Sunday and I have been insanely busy at work this week which means no time to blog at night (luckily I LOVE my job:)).  

I'll post about my most amazingly fantastic thrift store find from this weekend soon-- this one is E-X-C-I-T-I-N-G- for real!

Chat soon!

Carolyn 

2 comments:

  1. OMG....I was just about to walk over to your cube and tell you that you are WEAK for not posting something new!! Bahaha...I guess we really ARE two peas in a pod ;) Looking forward to the next post! I am gonna go to the thrift store this weekend and steal away any goodies before you can find em! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete