Tweaking, Fluffing, and Trying to Make Things Fabulous

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

holiday recap and a little furniture move

Whew!  What an insane and BUSY past couple of weeks!  I hope you all had a fantastic holiday, I know I did!


So what have I been up to?  Lots of Holiday shopping, some much needed time off, a few holiday projects, Christmas at my moms and the in-laws, WAY too much eating, and a slumber party with my most favorite 5 year old in the world :-)  I spent today recovering from the slumber party and removing all "festive cheer" from my house.  I LOVE to decorate for Christmas but man alive does taking it all down stink!  After fighting with two tree boxes both trees are somehow mangled into the oddly too small boxes and put away for next year- phew!


Once everything was put away I had to move a few pieces of furniture around since I was such a good girl this year that I got my much wanted desk for Christmas from my in-laws!!  Remember this...
So excited!  I actually got it the week before Christmas so it was uber helpful in the gift wrapping department.  Anyways... since I moved this guy to the office I no longer had any space for my white storage table.  So... I made a few changes and went from this:

Original Brown Side Table

To this:

New White Table!


Not sure about you but I like it much better!  I still have the brown side table on the other side and love that it is no longer matchy-matchy.  I still have to find some drawer pulls for the table before it is done. 

Hope everyone had a fantastic holiday and enjoyed (or are still enjoying) time with family and friends:-)

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment