Tweaking, Fluffing, and Trying to Make Things Fabulous

Monday, December 13, 2010

what a girl wants- holiday edition!

tis the season to be jolly... and apparently very lazy in the world of blogging.  I know what you all are thinking... she fell off.  I DIDN'T!  I swear it, cross my heart, I am still in-it-to-win-it.  promise.  I just took a little hiatus to focus on some much needed thrifty shopping. 

You are probably assuming that I haven't done a single project in my house- wrong again:)  I haven't been a decorating fool but I have gotten some fun stuff accomplished... a little room painting, a homemade wreath, some painted vases- you know, the norm. 

Anyways- since Christmas is almost here (!!!!) I thought I would share some of the gifts I want the most (Dan are you paying attention?!?!).  Some of you may get REALLY excited for the whole gift giving part of the holiday but I'm not gonna lie- - I am all about opening some gifts! I know this makes me sounds shallow, I'm not- promise, but I am like a 7 year old itching to rip apart some wrapping paper.  SO... here are a few of the many items that I would love to unwrap this year...

1.  IKEA Expedit workstation (I want to use this bad boy as a craft table)
2.  COACH Miranda Ring (white and silver)


3.  Printer (for printing all my coupons!!!)  Not really sure about what brand... not too picky here:)

4.  Barefoot Contessa- How Easy Is That Cookbook

5.  2 Gallon, 1 Gallon, 1/2 Gallon Glass containers (see in the bottom right corner)



6.  Wall craft station to hold ribbon and wrapping paper!!  Found these at Michael's!

7.  Kindle OR Books...either way I'm happy!



So what about you all?  Any must-have Christmas items this year?!?!  Let me know-- I may want to add it to my ever growing list!

Carolyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment