Tweaking, Fluffing, and Trying to Make Things Fabulous

Thursday, December 2, 2010

snug as a bug in a RUG! a striped RUG!!!

I'm beyond excited... like super duper so happy I am bursting kind of excited!!!!!  Why so much joy?  Well  that's cause this girl FINALLY found a reasonable priced striped rug last night and made the big purchase!

Remember when I was looking at the navy blue and white striped rug that was a steep 890 smackeroos?  (http://tszujjingitup.blogspot.com/2010/09/i-want.html) Well I think we all knew that wasnt going to happen-- this girl is too cheap (um... yeah and poor) for that kind of purchase.  SO.. last night while searching ALL my favorite blogs I stumbled across a posting on dwell studio rugs that just so happened to be on sale for $200 (PLUS free shipping)-- eek!!! sheer happiness! After jumping up and down for like 10 minutes and talking a mile-a-minute to the husband about why I HAD to have this rug- I made the big purchase.  Now don't get me wrong- $200.00 is a load of money BUT compared to other look alike it was a steal AND lets be real- tis the season to be jolly and this rug makes me jolly!

Here is a picture of the lovely..
To be honest I don't really know what color it is.. the info said ink and cream but what color is "ink" really?  Are we talking black ink or blue ink people?  I'm sure you thinking, "isn't that kind of important information to know before you buy" well yes, normally it is- but, I couldn't really decide what color I would want so I look at this like the best possible situation- I don't have to make the decision- the store does it for me.  Double win!

Lets hope this rug looks as good as I think it is going to look- fingers crossed!

Muah!

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment